Hej hej hej hej alla fina som har ramlat in här.Ramla gärna runt här en stund, ni är så välkomna så. Headern är precis färskgjord och inte direkt ett mästerverk, men jag gillar energin så ni får stå ut med den ett tag! Ha dä bra grabbar

onsdag 9 maj 2012

We're happy, ma, we're having fun and the train ain't even left the station


låter jordens vackraste låt vagga mig till sömns



We have the answer to all your fears
It's short, it's simple, it's crystal clear
It's round about and it's somewhere here
Lost amongst our winnings

O children
Lift up your voice, lift up your voice
Children
Rejoice, rejoice


Hey little train! We are all jumping on
The train that goes to the Kingdom
We're happy, Ma, we're having fun
And the train ain't even left the station

Hey, little train! Wait for me!
I once was blind but now I see
Have you left a seat for me?
Is that such a stretch of the imagination?

Hey little train! Wait for me!
I was held in chains but now I'm free
I'm hanging in there, don't you see
In this process of elimination

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar